Sports Betting and Poker Blog
Party Poker

Sunday, November 05, 2006

6 Game Post-Mortem

We're 6 days in...and it's never too early to review this season's selections. The Milwaukee pick worries me. They've played a lot better than I expected in each game, defeating Detroit and Sacramento while losing at Toronto. Bogut is an outstanding and vital cog for the Bucks, rebounding well and setting up others with his passing and screening. Charlie V is proving that year's performance was no fluke, Redd is earning his money and Patterson is a solid energy guy. With all that said, the Bucks played well in the first half last season before slipping in the later portion of the year. If only Bogut can get injured...Redd...even Patterson. Maybe Simmons returning will throw off their chemistry. The Flip Saunders pick looks OK. They're 2-1 after an opening night loss at home to Milwaukee. I continue to believe management will give Flip at least this season and only way he leaves is via his own resignation, and I doubt that will happen as few leave with so much money left on their contract, no matter how rich they are. NOK has started off 3-0 which makes me miserable. Taking them may not have been a good move. Add Chris Paul to the list of players never to bet against. San Antonio looks like a good late pick. Nice win at Toronto tonight...why was it 56.5? Those are the main 4 in addition to Baron playing over 61.5. The most important are, in order, Flip, Milw, SAS, Baron and NOK. And Malik Rose getting traded would make me happy as would Howard winning the rebound title. Maybe I can lay off the Bucks via tradesports? Nutlow, any thoughts?

-Dropped a unit on Sac vs. the Bucks via nutlow. Thankfully, I didn't lay the 2.5 units I was planning to drop via Bodog. My logic seemed good - Sac has played well vs. Milw, Charlie had a calf, Sac following a big win nearby.

As it went, Miller popped a leg and Sac laid an egg after a nice 1st half. Maybe shoulda dumped out at the half. End of my daily action, for sure. - farfel

comments on "6 Game Post-Mortem"

 

post a comment