Sports Betting and Poker Blog
Party Poker

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

10 game update

Let's do a quick review of performance to-date. Extended gank to follow in weeks ahead as the holiday slows my roll.

Milwaukee has hit the skids, presently 3-7. Charlie V is out 4-6, played 4 home games to-date. Need them to really stink it up as they end heavy home. This one certainly looks good. Milwaukee needs to go at least 39-33 the rest of the way to cost me.

Flip and the Pistons have looked better as of late. I'm confident he doesn't leave the position this season. It's a year of adjustment. I'm nervous as can be, albeit confident. Is that possible? Joe D is not gonna let go of Flipper, he needs to stick with this guy.

Baron missed his first game tonite. Not a good thing. But at least he's been healthy to-date, hopefully they let this heal. And as nutlow said, he got injured during a game which is a plus.

The Spurs took home a nice one at Por, but NOK is playing too well. Orlando lost at Mem which hurt both ways. Howard had 22-22 - his rebound title would be a huge plus. Denger is shooting great (wail), I need Captain K and Benner to step up.

I missed a couple wagers Bodog had available. Woulda dropped Mem coin on Utah to win the division at 6-5, NJN to win division 1-3, and Orl to win division at 3-1 (may have been 4-1). Lines are no longer available so can't place these. Certainly have enough action...but I'm losing value / money by not placing these.

Minorly miffed that I didn't follow my reads with Randolph, Kobe, and that I took Rose to be traded and didn't take Francis and Marbury to underperform. With Lil Nate and Crawford getting minutes, no way those 2 are gonna average anything.

Oh well, happens. Pumped for next year.

Flip is most important, feel good there. Then Bucks, feel good there. SAS is solid, Baron worries me, NOK is gonna hurt, Orl is OK, Howard rebounding would cover a couple of those - got Howard at +400!

More next week.


- farfel

comments on "10 game update"

 

post a comment